Thursday 14 October 2010

Wish List #1


From top left to bottom right:
Fifi Lapin Book - My current obsession. A cute rabbit that dresses in couture. Perfect.
Apple MacBook Pro - I spend far to long in Stormfront playing on iPhoto.
Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir Perfume - Perfect for winter.
Topshop Boutique Shirt - Great teamed with leggings and boots or draped into a pair of skinnies.
Topshop Navy Blue Drape Dress - Such a great shape and really sweet. Perfect with tights and heels.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume - A classic. Love the bottle and the smell.
My Wonderful World Of Fashion Book - Blank illustrations from designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Jimmy Choo that you then have to colour in and design on.
Topshop Grey Necklace T - Shirt - Perfect for that grungy glitz trend. Teamed with skinnies and my leopard print wedge heels for rock and roll glamour.
Jo Malone Candles - Lime, Basil and Mandarin is my fave.
Pink Hunter Wellies - For jumping in the upcoming winter puddles.
Mulberry Alexa Pink Leopard Print Bag - My dream bag. Come on lottery...
ASOS Feather Cape - Totally impractial, but soooooo pretty.
New Look Navy Heels - As close to YSL Tributes as I'm going to get.
Marc By Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch - Quirky yet practical. Watches are my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment